Pretty good day yesterday with a few soaring flights in thermal/weak wave, TM and check rides, and a new member joining Fulmar.
Our bowser fuel hose was serviced last week and we're expecting to get the tanker in for a refill this week.
Meantime, we've sadly been told that next week's expedition from Halton has been cancelled for internal political reasons, so we might bring the club flying week forward a week to 9-13 October, depending on the weather forecasts, or just leave it in the hands of the midweek flying group to spot the potential. We're expecting Terry S and Andy V to join us as well over the next couple of weeks.

Highland Gliding Club
Easterton Airfield
United Kingdom
Tel - +44 (0) 1343 860272

Find us on Facebook